Bu pakette Hücre Fizyolojisi 15 alt konu başlığı ile detaylı ve karmaşadan uzak bir şekilde anlatılmış, çıkması muhtemel soruların altı çizilmiştir. Aynı zamanda her konunun başında konunun anlaşılmasını kolaylaştırmak adına Histolojik ve Anatomik yapı özetlenmiştir.
Information content of the courses
- • Information with almost all questions that can occur in physiology in TUS.
- • Access information on the questions of all branches concerning physiopathology and mechanisms
- • Information infrastructure that facilitates the understanding of all other branches
How was the class prepared
- TUS questions of all physiology and other disciplines were classified.
- presentations; Based on the most recognized reference books in physiology such as Guyton, Ganong, Rhoades-Bell, Boron and Bern-Levy.
- (Faruk Hoca is a departmental translator for Guyton and Rhoades-Bell).
- the colours and visual elements of the slides were selected taking into account the principles of active brain learning.
- presentations were limited to 20 minutes to ensure maximum concentration.
- a brief introduction to anatomy was given at the beginning of each lesson to ensure understanding of the topic.
- histological structure was explained in detail to understand the tissue/organ.
- narration with a mechanism was preferred over memorisation for easy and sustained understanding of the topics.
- links were made between anatomy, histology, biophysics, biochemistry, pharmacology and clinical subjects related to the topic.
- physiopathologies of the diseases mentioned in the physiology textbook were summarised.
- all questions on PHYSIOLOGY AND OTHER BRANCHES that were present in TUS were highlighted.
- ALL QUESTIONS that may be asked in TUS and Faculty examinations were highlighted in the presentations.
- "REPEAT WITH QUESTIONS" was done frequently to store the information in the mind.
- (The SPOT REPEAT method used on many platforms was brought into the TUS work system by Faruk Hoca).
- Chrome Internet Browser